VIRTUAL 5-MILER CHALLENGE
Team PV participates in great community events like the Chinatown 5K and Dragon Boat Race for Literacy every year, but in keeping with the recommendations of health experts and local government leaders, we are going VIRTUAL!
Join the Team PV Virtual Challenge! Run (or walk) your race at your own pace. The challenge is to run 5 MILES within 1 DAY (any day between June 5th-June 14th)! Motivate yourself to remain active and still practice physical distancing measures while supporting community youth and families affected by the crisis.
As a Team PV 5-Mile Challenger, you’ll get benefits including:
- Team PV Race Shirt (mailed to you!)
- Finisher Pin/Badge (mailed to you!)
- Team PV Swag (mailed to you!)
- Virtual downloadable Bib to print
- Virtual PV 5-Miler Challenge Completion Badge
- Invitation to join Team PV Running Club (invite sent upon registration)
- Online fundraising page on PV website (for fundraisers)
Join the community of fundraising runners and make your run count even further even by helping us raise awareness and engage others!
Support a Fundraiser on our Team Fundraising Page!
RESOURCES FOR RACERS
- Single Runner $50.00
- Single Runner + cover fees $65.00
- Pledge Runner $0.00
- Pledge Runner + cover fees $15.00
Fundraising Runners, check back soon for the fundraising toolkit of templates, sample social media posts, and graphics!
During these challenging times, Project: VISION remains committed to our mission. We are adapting to the emerging needs and implementing programs that help our 270 middle school and high school youth continue to learn, support their social and emotional needs, and maintain a sense of community and connectedness to their peers and mentors.
Learn more about how we’re adapting!